Smoked Salmon Pasta. Smoked salmon with pasta in a sauce of shallots, garlic, white wine, lemon, and cream, with toasted pine nuts and parsley. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta. Smoked salmon pasta sounds really fancy, but the truth is, it's the easiest and fastest pasta we've ever made.
This smoked salmon pasta recipe is simple but tastes fancy! When I was growing up, I always looked forward to having smoked. This creamy pasta with smoked salmon is quite remarkable yet requires minimal ingredients and Although I just mentioned that this creamy pasta with smoked salmon is perfect for a date night, it is. You can have Smoked Salmon Pasta using 8 easy ingredients and 13 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Pasta
- It’s 250 grams of wholewheat pasta (fusilli or penne).
- It’s 6 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of broccoli floret.
- You need 250 ml of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 200 grams of grated mature cheddar cheese.
- You need 200 grams of smoked salmon (thin slices).
Smoked Salmon Pasta is a creamy pasta recipe that is easy to make and absolutely delicious. It's made with staple ingredients and there are many options for substitutions so you can make this pasta. This easy salmon pasta recipe is perfect for a midweek meal, served with a creamy, lemony smoked salmon sauce. Find more pasta recipes on Tesco Real Food.
Smoked Salmon Pasta step by step
- Put the pasta into boiling water, this is going to need about 10 minutes- the pasta should be slightly undercooked.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Add the onion and garlic to a large frying pan with a good amount of olive oil, medium heat.
- Meanwhile thinly slice the mushrooms then add them to the pan.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and boil for about 5 minutes, then drain and add to the large pan with the onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the pasta to the large pan, keep the water it was in for now.
- Add the creme fraiche and stir well.
- Add a couple of ladlefuls of the starchy pasta water, this absorb pretty quickly and help the sauce stick to the pasta.
- Add about half the grated cheese and mix well.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, add more pasta water if it gets too thick, add salt if it needs it.
- Chop up the smoked salmon into 1 inch squares, then add it to the pan, simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with the remaining cheese to sprinkle on top, black pepper to taste.
This pasta originally came to be from the miscellaneous ingredients in my fridge, and depending on who I make it for, it changes a little each time I make it. I love the flavors of smoked salmon pasta: Homemade whole wheat pasta, tarragon, parsley, lots of sweet butter, and of course my own smoked salmon. This is a recipe for the Pacific Northwest, for. Fresh pasta, asparagus and smoked salmon are tossed with shallot cream sauce in this elegant weeknight dinner that can be prepared in well under an hour. Hot smoked salmon comes in fillets in vacuum sealed packets in the refrigerator section of supermarkets.