Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta. Pasta with sauce of tuna, tomato, garlic, shallots, olives, parsley. Looking for a quick and easy midweek meal? Tuna Linguine With Tomatoes, Olives & Capers.
Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Quick and easy spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce. Tuna Tomato Pasta is one of our favorite recipes to eat, period. This Delicious Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta using 8 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta
- It’s 195 grams of good quality tinned tuna.
- It’s 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 8 of olives.
- Prepare 6 of capers.
- Prepare 1 of parsley to garnish.
- It’s 1 of handful of rocket.
- Prepare 1 of pasta I use a pack ( add appropriate amount).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I Easy Canned Tuna Pasta. I added red pepper flakes, green onion, diced baby tomatoes, olives, and used gluten free pasta! Click here to PIN this Quick and Easy Pasta with Tomatoes and Tuna!
Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta step by step
- Salt water in a large pot put on to boil.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halfs, cut the olives in half, crush the garlic, drain the tuna.
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- In a large pan heat some oil. On a medium heat add the garlic and cook until the colour starts to change. Add in the tuna, capers, olives and tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes wilt and the sauce is heated..
- When the sauce is done turn off the heat and add the pasta into the pan. Add the rocket and parsley. Stir the pasta and sauce together until the rocket wilts slightly. Serve with fresh rocket and a drizzle of olive oil, enjoy!.
Add capers, anchovies, olives, and tomatoes. Tuna Pasta Salad with Mustard Yogurt DressingThyme For Cooking Blog. Empty tuna into a bowl and mash with a fork while pasta is cooking. Slice the tomatoes, lay on two plates and sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Mix the olives, capers, red onion, olive oil and vinegar, and season.