Pam's Tuna pasta….
You can have Pam's Tuna pasta… using 9 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pam's Tuna pasta…
- It’s 250 grams of pasta of your choice i used bow tie(any brand)cooked s package direction.
- You need of for the sauce…
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 can of tuna flakes in olive oil (150g).
- You need 1 can of italian pasta sauce(396g)i used fresh mushroom.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Pam's Tuna pasta… instructions
- In a sauce pan in medium heat olive oil in add onion and garlic saute until soft adding tuna cooked for about a min or so add pasta sauce combined well. Cheese in mixed until melted salt and pepper to taste and dried basil mixed and let simmer for a min or so..
- You can add in your cooked pasta or just pour it over..served hot and enjoy.