Tuna and pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. This canned tuna pasta is not a fancy dinner by any means.
A simple pan fried sauce with garlic, chilli, tomatoes and capers tossed. Make the most of storecupboard staples with our best tuna and pasta recipes. Choose from classic bakes to salads and more. This Appetizing Tuna and pasta using 7 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna and pasta
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 box of elbow pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 can of black beans.
- You need 1/4 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of fish seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs. Put aside whatever ideas you have about canned tuna, or the words "tuna pasta" together, and let's talk about. Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't. This Tuna Pasta Bake in these photos is made with Dozer's tuna. 😂.
Tuna and pasta instructions
- Open and drain canned tuna then add to sauce pan on med to low heat, then add tomatoes, black beans, seasoning, butter and mix together..
- Boil 2 cups of and add pasta to pot, when done cooking, drain water from pasta and combine cooked tuna with pasta, mix well totether. Let cool for a few minutes and serve..
Oh, just to be clear – it's normal human tuna. This creamy tuna pasta with peas is made in one skillet. As soon as the weather starts really cooling down, it's hard to want anything other than comfort food! This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple ingredients. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!