Spicy Tuna, mushroom and garlic pasta. Great recipe for Spicy Tuna, mushroom and garlic pasta. My fiancé and I happened to be very hungry at the time so we tossed in all ingredients that we have on hand and came up with this. Feel free to add as many ingredients as you like.
Heat olive oil in pan, add garlic and chillis and saute lightly, do not burn. Add bell pepper and mushrooms and saute over medium heat, until soft. Add drained tuna chunks and stir in. You can have Spicy Tuna, mushroom and garlic pasta using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna, mushroom and garlic pasta
- Prepare 1/4 kg of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 3 head of garlic.
- Prepare 2/3 kg of green chili (or any chili you prefer).
- You need 2/3 kg of button mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
When tuna is heated, take sauce off heat and add spring onions. Stir in pasta, season to taste. Heat oil and butter in pan. Add bell peppers, mushrooms, and tuna.
Spicy Tuna, mushroom and garlic pasta instructions
- Boil spaghetti pasta with water, oil and salt until al dente. Set aside..
- Sauté garlic until golden brown. Add chili and mushrooms and tuna water/oil..
- Add tuna flakes. Soy sauce and pepper. Let it simmer. Then add in cooked pasta..
Add the stock and bring to a boil. On low heat, add the cream. Spice up your Tuna pasta with a delicious combination of butter, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, cheese, and spicy tuna. This Pesto Pasta with Tuna is so simple yet so tasty! It is one great way to use canned tuna and turn it into a delectable meal in no time at all.