Shrimp and crab pesto pasta. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. My take on Italian shellfish recipes. Turned out fantastic and will become a make-again recipe for sure.
We make this tasty pesto shrimp pasta at least once a month! But first, the shrimp Now that we have a pan full of perfectly seasoned shrimp, let's get some veggies in on the fun and make my famous pesto shrimp pasta with spinach and mushrooms! Try broccoli florets or cut green beans. You can have Shrimp and crab pesto pasta using 6 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp and crab pesto pasta
- Prepare 1 box of frozen shrimp scampi.
- It’s 1 packages of imitation crab meat.
- You need 1 of frozen pesto (see pictures).
- It’s 1 of 8 oz can of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 small of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of serving cooked pasta noodles.
Any size shrimp will work in the recipe. A dash of red pepper puts zip in this lively main dish from Gloria Jones Grenga of Newnan, Georgia. Pesto shrimp pasta is a quick meal solution that packs superior flavor when the craving for Italian food hits. This recipe combines succulent shrimp and spaghetti with a vibrant vegetable sauce.
Shrimp and crab pesto pasta step by step
- This is the shrimp I use.
- This is the pesto I used.
- Put shrimp and pesto into pan and cook until sauces combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until onion and shrimp are cooked well.
- Serve over pasta.
Make yourself or your family a satisfying dinner without the long preparation time. This delectable pasta dish features swirls of tender angel hair, plump shrimp, and grape tomatoes tossed with pesto. Garnish with sprigs of basil just before serving for extra color and a burst of freshness. The spring flavors of asparagus and pesto combine beautifully with fettuccine and shrimp in a light and simple pasta dish that works for family or casual entertaining. Pesto is a great big-batch sauce for using up a mix of herbs and greens, but it tends to go army-green if made ahead.