Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta. Angel-hair pasta is tossed with plump garlic shrimp and broccoli in a delicious creamy sauce that's easy to make. It's great for a weeknight, and elegant enough for company. This pasta dish is brimming with shrimp, broccoli, and garlicky goodness.
Add in the pasta and toss to coat with the oil. Top with Parmesan cheese for serving. Add the shrimp and toss to coat, then top with garlic powder, parsley, and salt. This Yummy Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta using 16 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta
- Prepare 1 of (12 oz) package angel hair pasta.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt, divided.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 8 oz of package frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- Prepare 1 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
Cook shrimp until pink and opaque, adding the garlic in for a quick saute towards the end to prevent it from burning. Make sure not to burn garlic. Thank you for reading my blog! Garlic butter Parmesan pasta with shrimp, served with roasted broccoli and fresh baked croissants.
Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Melt 1 & a half tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and cream. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Mix in pesto, parsley, 3 clothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, wars chester shireclothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer..
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet. Saute shrimp, remaining 3 cloves minced garlic, & 1 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink..
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, shrimp and broccoli. Pour sauce over and serve..
Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and packed with Serve over zucchini noodles or with a side of steamed broccoli. If you'd like to keep this low carb, but go the garlic butter shrimp pasta route (and why wouldn't you want to do that. This quick and easy pasta with broccoli is perfect when you've got zero time to cook. Pan seared shrimp and broccoli come together in this favored pasta dish. Add stock; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.