Tuna pasta bake. Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't. This Tuna Pasta Bake in these photos is made with Dozer's tuna. 😂. Oh, just to be clear – it's normal human tuna.
An easy tuna pasta bake recipe that's a proper family favourite. With melted Cheddar cheese on top, it'll guarantee clean plates all round! Incredibly easy tuna pasta bake that utilizes everything you already have in your pantry! This Tasty Tuna pasta bake using 8 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tuna pasta bake
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetcorn.
- You need 4 can of tuna.
- You need 250 grams of Penne pasta.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of grated cheese (est).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This Tuna Pasta Bake (a.k.a Tuna Casserole) is made with everyday store-cupboard ingredients Many tuna casseroles are made with cream or creamy sauces. My healthy Italian tuna pasta bake. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting.
Tuna pasta bake step by step
- Fill large pan 3/4 full of cold water and bring to the boil, once boiling add the pasta and a pinch of salt, cook until soft..
- Whilst pasta is cooking open the cans of tuna and drain the oil/water place to one side whilst preparing next step..
- Next open the cans of soup and sweetcorn and put in a small-medium pan..
- Put the pan on heat then half fill one of the empty soup cans with milk and pour it in with the soup and sweetcorn whilst stirring..
- Stir in the cans of tuna into the mixture and continue to heat until hot..
- Once pasta is cooked drain it and place it back into the pan, stir in the hot soup, tuna, sweetcorn mixture until pasta is coated..
- Pre heat oven to gas mark 6 (200 degrees c).
- Next put the mixture into a casserole dish and grate some cheese over the mixture making sure to coat it sufficiently. (Cheese optional).
- Place into the centre of the oven and cook for 15 minutes..
This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I was a kid, and I just loved it. This quick and easy tuna bake recipe uses ingredients you likely already have in your cupboard! An updated take on tuna casserole, it's hearty and delicious. Our pasta bake takes a little bit more time, but is worth the effort.