Tuna Pasta with Salad Cream & Red Onions.
This Perfect Tuna Pasta with Salad Cream & Red Onions using 4 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta with Salad Cream & Red Onions
- It’s 200 grams of fusilli pasta.
- It’s 200 grams of tinned tuna.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s of Salad Cream.
Tuna Pasta with Salad Cream & Red Onions instructions
- Half fill a saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Once boiling, add the pasta and reduce to a medium heat..
- While the pasta is simmering, take the red onion and cut into thin slices..
- Once the pasta is cooked, take it off the heat, drain well, then add the chopped onion and tuna to the saucepan and mix together with a fork..
- Finally, add 2-3 generous squeezes/dollops of salad cream and stir well to make sure all of the pasta and other ingredients are coated evenly..
- Serve and enjoy..