Superfood Pasta With Tuna And Zucchini. The TUNA AND ZUCCHINI PASTA is a fast meal to make, so whenever you run late you can cop up with this brilliant main course that everyone will enjoy! Add the capers and the well-drained tuna to the sauce and heat through. Rinse and trim the zucchini and cut lengthwise into thin strips. "This simple pasta dish with tuna and zucchini is incredibly delicious and so easy!
This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. The perfect recipe when you don't have a lot in your pantry! This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. This Perfect Superfood Pasta With Tuna And Zucchini using 7 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Superfood Pasta With Tuna And Zucchini
- You need 1 of as needed Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 can of Tuna.
- It’s 1 large of Zuchini.
- You need 1 packages of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spelt pasta (or any type of pasta).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
My mom used to make something similar when I was a kid, and I just loved it. This tuna zucchini noodle bake is low-carb, gluten-free, and completely delicious. It's perfect for those of you on the Keto diet or just otherwise watching Do you know what I love about zucchini noodles? They mimic the texture of pasta, they qualify as a serving of vegetables, and.
Superfood Pasta With Tuna And Zucchini step by step
- Add pasta to boiling water with dash of salt.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on low heat.
- Add 3 cloves minced garlic.
- Add 2 cans of tuna.
- Sautée tuna and garlic mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the large zuchini and grate it into pan.
- Sautee zuchini and tuna mixture, mixing evenly. Add more olive oil if needed.
- Add bag of spinach to skillet and continue sautéing.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet.
- Toss together pasta mixture with vegetable mixture adding more salt if needed.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!.
Slice the tuna into cubes and season with oil, salt and pepper. Clean the zucchini and cut it into small cubes. Cook the spaghettini in plenty of salted boiling water and drain when cooked al dente, adding them directly to the pan with the zucchini. Right before grilling tuna, toss the sauce and zucchini together in large bowl. In a large skillet, saute zucchini, yellow squash, onion and garlic in olive oil until vegetables are almost tender.