Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell.
You can cook Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell using 10 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell
- Prepare 6 each of crabs (boiled).
- Prepare 2 quart of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of fresh tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s 3 each of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell step by step
- Boil crabs in water and vinegar mix until their shells turn red.When cooked, remove crab meat from shell and flake evenly..
- Fry potatoes in oil on medium frypan.Remove from pan and set aside.Saute onions and tomatoes for 2 mins..
- Add crab meat an potatoes. Season and set aside..
- Clean crab shells and moisten with beaten eggs.Fill shells with the crab mixture and pack each shell firmly..
- Dust top with breadcrumbs and dip in beaten eggs.Fry bottom side down in oil and baste top with hot oil until it turns golden brown..
- Drain and serve hot. Enjoy!.