tuna pasta in olive oil ang chili garlic paste. Add the olive oil and garlic to a large cold sauté pan. Add the chile flakes and cook for another minute. Add the reserved pasta water and bring to a simmer.
Olive Oil and Garlic Tuna Pasta. Meanwhile while pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in pan. Saute garlic in oil until lightly brown or fragrant is release. This Yummy tuna pasta in olive oil ang chili garlic paste using 10 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tuna pasta in olive oil ang chili garlic paste
- You need 1/2 kg of pasta.
- It’s 2 can of tuna flakes in oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili garlic paste.
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of black olives.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 3 piece of tomato.
- You need pinch of pepper to taste.
- It’s pinch of salt to taste.
Stir in tuna including the vegetable oil. Stir in the cooked pasta and mix. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pan. Cook the linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente.
tuna pasta in olive oil ang chili garlic paste instructions
- cook your pasta and set aside once its done..
- in a wok or pan add oil and saute minced garlic then the tomatoes..
- add 2 cans of tuna flakes and 2 tablespoon of chili garlic paste.(you can add extra spoon if you want it too spicy) add salt.bring to boil..
- pour 5 tablespoon of olive oil on your pasta and your tuna chili garlic sauce.add 1cup of black olives and pepper then mix.add grated parmesan cheese..
- or you can plate it and add tuna chili garlic sauce on top with 5 pieces black olives(or as any pieces u want)add pinch of grated parmesan cheese & pepper.enjoy!im not a pro cook but my family likes it.i hope i can get comments to improve.happy eating!.
Garlic Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Pasta In the same pan add EVOO, Butter, Parsley, Garlic, Spinach, and salt and pepper. Combine garlic sauce with pasta and sliced skirt steak. This quick and easy and delicious recipe for pasta with oil-packed tuna, garlic, white wine, capers, and lemon is the perfect weeknight meal. This simple pasta recipe was probably invented to make use of ingredients you might already have in your pantry for a quick.