Creamy Shrimp Pasta.
This Delicious Creamy Shrimp Pasta using 13 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- You need grams of 450g ideal spaghetti pasta,undercooked.
- It’s 500 grams of shrimp.
- You need 1 can of or 154 ml,evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushroom,chopped,sliced.
- You need 400 grams of del monte carbonara sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley,chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic,minced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery,chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated pecorino romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
Creamy Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Undercook your pasta by a minute and drain..
- Devein the shrimp by peeling the shell from it. Use a paring knife to make a shallow slit along the back from the head end to the tail end. Look for the black sand vein that runs along the center of the back. If the vein is there, use the tip of the knife to carefully remove and discard it, as shown. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water..
- Heat olive oil in large skillet,saute onions and garlic..
- Add shrimp and mushroom,Saute 2 minutes, then add milk,cream of mushroom and carbonara sauce.Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add pecorino romano cheese,celery/ parsley and pasta..
- 6. Toss the pasta inside the sauce pan and cook until your pasta has the desirable texture..
- 7. Serve with parmesan cheese..