Tuna Brocolli Pasta. Flake the tuna on top of the pasta and broccoli. Pasta with Broccoli and TunaPasta World. Broccoli and Tuna FettuccineLiving The Gourmet.
Ricardo & Antonia – In the kitchen we are fire. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. In a large bowl, combine pasta, carrots, broccoli, soup, tuna, celery, onion, and red bell pepper; mix all together. You can have Tuna Brocolli Pasta using 13 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tuna Brocolli Pasta
- It’s 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of Brocolli head, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 can of tuna flakes.
- You need 300 grams of Pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of fresh parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
Olive oil, onions, garlic cloves, tuna, canned, lemon juice, parsley leaves, lemon zest, oregano, black pepper, pasta, broccoli florets. Broccoli florets makes Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta a great looking dish on your dinner table. So just give a refreshing look to your dinner menu with a nicely prepared dish. Enjoy dinner tonight with this hearty tuna, veggies and pasta casserole baked with vegetables.
Tuna Brocolli Pasta instructions
- Parboil the brocolli in salted water..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onions. Fry until soft..
- Mince the garlic and add to the pan. Fry until soft..
- Add the red wine vinegar to the pan and combine with the onions and garlic..
- Drain the parboiled brocolli and add to the onions and garlic. Fry for 3 to 5 minutes..
- Add the can of chopped tomatoes and the tomato paste to the pan and combine with the vegetables. Salt to taste..
- Bring to the boil and add the basil and oregano. Stir together and simmer whole you cook the pasta..
- Add pasta to a pan with boiling water. Make sure you salt the water well..
- Simmer the pasta until its cooked as you like. I prefer al dente, bit it really doesn't matter..
- Optional: if you have kids, use a stick blender to blend up the brocolli. You may need to add some liquid as this will thicken it a lot..
- Add the can of tuna flakes and mix with the sauce..
- Drain your pasta and add to serving bowl. Ladle the sauce over the pasta and add a cheese to taste..
I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know everyone will enjoy. Photo about Close up of Tuna and Broccoli Pasta Shells with sweetcorn with a knife to the side. This healthy Tuna Pasta Bake recipe, is made with a quick homemade tomato sauce and cheesy Drain your cooked pasta and broccoli, add in the tuna and your tomato sauce and give everything a. Try this warm tuna and pasta salad recipe, the perfect weeknight meal! Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, tuna, cilantro, pepper flakes and one-quarter of the green onions.