Tuna & Cabbage Spaghetti Pasta. Перевод слова tuna, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Tuna, sometimes called tunafish, are several species (kinds) of fish. They are in the family Scombridae, mostly in the genus Thunnus.
From American Spanish alteration of the Spanish atún, from Arabic تُنّ (tunn, "tuna") from Latin thunnus, itself from Ancient Greek θύννος (thúnnos), from θύνω (thúnō), "I rush. In this extensive guide you will find all relevant information with regard to all major tuna species. Their stock status, the product characteristics, sizes, weight, catching areas. Транскрипция и произношение слова "tuna" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. You can have Tuna & Cabbage Spaghetti Pasta using 9 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna & Cabbage Spaghetti Pasta
- Prepare 180 g of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 can of Tuna.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cabbage (Shredded).
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (Choppped).
- You need 2 pieces of Anchovie.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Tomato Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt & Red Pepper.
- It’s of Italian Parsley (Chopped).
Any of various often large scombroid marine food and game fishes of the. Tuna is a food item obtained by cooking a raw tuna on a fire or a range. Tuna definition, any of several large food and game fishes of the family Scombridae, inhabiting temperate and tropical seas. See more. tuna – Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. 'tuna' aparece también en las siguientes entradas: In the English description Tuna is a food item made by cooking raw tuna on a fire or a range.
Tuna & Cabbage Spaghetti Pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta to al dente. (Don't forget to put the salt into the water.).
- Meanwhile, saute garlic and cabbage in olive oil and add tuna & anchovies with medium heat. (Don't burn the garlic!).
- Add salt & red pepper and continue to sauté a few more minutes..
- Add 1&1/2 ladles of boiling pasta water..
- Add tomato pasta sauce..
- Cover and cook about 5 minutes or until the cabbage is cooked. (You may add 1 Tbsp white wine, If you wish.).
- Add cooked pasta and mix, absorb the sauce..
- Add chopped Italian parsley. Turn the heat off and you are ready to serve!.
Experience a Gloucester MA Fishing oCharter of a lifetime on. The CRKT Tuna is an everyday carry folding knife designed by Lucas Burney. Designed by Lucas Burnley in Orleans, Massachusetts. When inner voice from somewhere above commands you to steal tuna from table. I caught two tuna in one day and got so excited I drew myself.