This Yummy Tuna Pasta using 10 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta
- Prepare 4 servings of desired Pasta.
- Prepare 2 cans (5 oz each) of Tuna drained.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of Sliced Mushrooms drained.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground (Cayenne) Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic in Water.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Vinegar (White Balsamic or Apple Cider).
Tuna Pasta instructions
- In one pot, boil water and fully cook pasta. Then strain. I prefer using Linguine noodles..
- In a skillet, while pasta is cooking, add Oil and Tuna, stir to mix together. Cook on medium heat..
- Add all four Spices and Mushrooms then stir together. Cook completely..
- Add 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice and 2 Tbsp of Vinegar then let simmer until liquids are mostly gone..
- Top tuna mix on pasta. Splash with desired amount of lemon juice and vinegar and enjoy!.