Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce.
So Thank you for watching and enjoy! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage & Spinach. You can have Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients:.
- It’s of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato chopped.
- You need 1 half of an onion chopped.
- It’s Half of red pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onion bulbs.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bag of spinach.
- You need squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
You won't miss the marinara sauce once you taste this pasta dish flavored with chicken broth and Italian sausage. First off never need flour with heavy cream.second. putting uncooked noodles in a recipe is never A good option. Keyword: cajun pasta, cajun sausage pasta, cajun shrimp pasta. In a bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning and make sure it is well coated.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce instructions
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Pasta PomodoroSpaghetti Tossed with our Housemade Marinara Sauce, Imported Cherry Cajun Jambalaya PastaShrimp and Chicken Sautéed with Onions, Tomato and Peppers in a Very Spicy Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair. Creamy Shrimp or Crawfish and Angel Hair Pasta. Creamy Shrimp or Crawfish and Angel Hair Pasta. Meal time has been pretty simple around here with all the yardwork goin' on Add the cream of mushroom soup, Velvetta, pimentos, pepper, Cajun seasoning and hot sauce and stir together until. Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, just like you'd expect in New Orleans.