Tuna and Pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. This canned tuna pasta is not a fancy dinner by any means.
A simple pan fried sauce with garlic, chilli, tomatoes and capers tossed. Make the most of storecupboard staples with our best tuna and pasta recipes. Choose from classic bakes to salads and more. This Appetizing Tuna and Pasta using 15 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- Prepare of Tuna and Spices——————.
- It’s 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- You need of Pasta———————-.
- You need 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Cheese—————–.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Topping—————-.
- Prepare To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs. Put aside whatever ideas you have about canned tuna, or the words "tuna pasta" together, and let's talk about. Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't. This Tuna Pasta Bake in these photos is made with Dozer's tuna. 😂.
Tuna and Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Oh, just to be clear – it's normal human tuna. This creamy tuna pasta with peas is made in one skillet. As soon as the weather starts really cooling down, it's hard to want anything other than comfort food! This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple ingredients. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!