tuna salad sandwich®. To make the best tuna salad sandwich, it helps to start with high quality canned tuna. We prefer tuna that is packed in extra virgin olive oil, because the oil intensifies the flavor of the tuna. Both Trader Joe's and Whole Foods have excellent canned tuna packed in olive oil that work perfectly for this tuna salad.
This recipe makes a lot of sandwiches, so you may need to refrigerate the leftovers. To maximize the shelf life of tuna salad for safety (and make sure it still tastes good!), refrigerate the. It is light, fresh and full of flavor. You can have tuna salad sandwich® using 9 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of tuna salad sandwich®
- It’s 2 can of of tuna in water.
- You need 1 small of yellow onion.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of mayo or miracle whip.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet relish.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of toasted bread.
- It’s 1 of lettuce and tomato.
Darra's Famous Tuna Waldorf Salad Sandwich Filling. Tuna salad gets the all-star treatment when studded with tart apples, crunchy walnuts, crisp celery and savory shallots. Tuna Salad: Love it or Hate it? I asked this question on social media the other day and was so surprised how many of you LOVE it!
tuna salad sandwich® step by step
- in a bowl mix mayo eggs onion mustard together.
- add relish and tuna. you can add more mayo if you like. salt and pepper to taste..
- put on toasted bread and top with lettuce amd tomato..
This is the Best Tuna Salad Recipe ever. Whoever thinks tuna sandwiches are gross has clearly never tried this delicious and easy recipe! Southern tuna salad is the perfect sandwich filling. The tuna is mixed with mayonnaise, relish or chopped pickles, and hard-boiled eggs. This tuna salad recipe calls for canned or packaged white tuna, but feel free to use fresh poached albacore tuna (see below).