Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad. My recipe for the BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad consist of garden spiral pasta, fresh vegetables, and feta cheese. I made a simple creamy Italian dressing made from a couple cups of Italian Dressing and Miracle Whip. I didn't use any seasoning, because the Italian dressing was plenty for me.
Tuna Cannellini Pasta Salad with Creamy Herb DressingThyme For Cooking Blog. This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or just a protein packed lunch! My Tuna Pasta Salad is the perfect picnic lunch or anytime meal. You can have Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad using 10 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry).
- You need 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
With tender pasta, a creamy dressing and healthy tuna, it's the perfect meal for Set this aside because dressing the Tuna Pasta Salad is the last thing you'll do. I like to use water-packed Albacore Tuna (aff) because it has less fat. Milk, cheese, cream and butter—these mouthwatering pasta have it all. They are dreamy, creamy and perfect for a weekday dinner.
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking…..
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan…..
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well…..
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋.
I'm always looking for dinners that I can put together quickly. I re-created a favorite pasta dish from an Italian restaurant by using grocery store convenience products. Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake – a classic meal that everyone loves – made with mostly store-cupboard ingredients! There's something about a pasta bake that just seems to make everyone so happy. Possibly the implied promise of a luxuriously filling meal, topped with cheese and oozing with some.