Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta. Indulge In Fresh Flavors, Rich Textures, & Comforting Tastes Of A Homemade Meal. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. This meal takes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for!
Also, a fabulous recipe if you are looking for a romantic meal this Valentine's Day. Lightly season shrimp with salt, pepper and paprika. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make. This Yummy Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is major comfort food.
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta step by step
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
Our creamy shrimp pasta recipe has been a long reader favourite for many years. After the popularity of my Lightened Up Chicken Carbonara, of course you needed more!. This creamy Alfredo-inspired recipe has NO HEAVY CREAM. Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a decadent dish that's sure to impress! Creamy and cheesy, rich and indulgent, yet easy enough to whip up in just minutes.