Peruvian Ceviche (Northern style).
This Perfect Peruvian Ceviche (Northern style) using 13 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Peruvian Ceviche (Northern style)
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Shrimps.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 grams of white fish fillet cut in cubes of half inch.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion cut in slices.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of Peruvian Corn already boiled.
- It’s 2 small of Sweet Potatoes already boiled.
- You need 1 tsp of of Rocoto paste (Peruvian Red Hot Pepper).
- Prepare 1 cup of lime juice (use real lime).
- It’s 4 of lettuce leafs.
- You need 2 tsp of of Chopped Cilantro Leafs.
- It’s 2 small of Cassava already boiled.
Peruvian Ceviche (Northern style) step by step
- cook the shrimp in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Mix fish and shrimp with garlic, Rocoto, chopped Cilantro, salt and pepper for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add lime juice to the mix and mix again. Leave it to repose for 15 minutes.
- Add slices of red onion. mix well and test to check and rectify spices if needed.
- in a plate place a leaf of lettuce and place the mixture of Ceviche on top of lettuce.
- add a piece of Peruvian Corn, Cassava and slice of sweet potato and enjoy..