Spicey Basil seafood Pasta.
This Perfect Spicey Basil seafood Pasta using 12 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicey Basil seafood Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh chopped basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian style seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tbsp of additional olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper or more to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper or more to taste.
- You need 1 packages of mixed seafood thawed ( i use squid, cuttlefish, mussels, clams, shrimp (340g).
- You need 3 cup of whole grain Rotini or substitute with your favorite pasta.
- It’s 1 large of red pepper choppes into small chunks.
Spicey Basil seafood Pasta instructions
- Combine 1/4 cup basil, tomato sauce, 2 teaspoons oil, garlic, salt, pepper and cayenne in a medium bowl. Stir in seafood package; let stand for at least 10 minutes and up to 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water until just tender.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking..
- Now add seafood sauce that has been sitting along with the red pepper. Cook, stirring, until the seafood is cooked but just barely cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes..
- Strain and Stir in the pasta and heat, stirring, until piping hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup basil and season with pepper..