Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style).
This Tasty Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) using 14 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style)
- You need 500 gr of leftover cooked rice (a day old).
- It’s 4 of eggs, lightly beaten with 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined.
- It’s to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of green onion, sliced and seperate the green and white part.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- Prepare of Grind into spice paste.
- Prepare to taste of Dried chilies, soak into boiling water until softened.
- It’s of (Fresh Thai chilies can be used instead of dried chilies).
- Prepare 4 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cube of or 1 tsp shrimp paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of crispy tiny shrimp.
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) step by step
- Heat oil in a wok. Pour the beaten egg then stir it to make scramble egg. Put aside in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok on high heat. Sauté spice paste until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add white part of green onion. Stir for a few second..
- Add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp look pink..
- Add the cooked rice and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add about 1 or 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix with a scooping motion until everything well combined..
- Add the scramble egg and green part of green onion. Continue stir-frying the rice for another minute. Have a taste, add more salt if needed. Serve immediately..
- Sweet soy sauce.
- Shrimp paste/belacan (terasi).
- Crispy tiny shrimp.