Salmon Katsu Burger. I know she ordered '' some ice cream''. Some of you know that I've already made coffee ice cream video before. I should have used her intro clip on that.
Crispy baked panko chicken with Japanese mayonnaise, Tonkatsu sauce and a crunchy sesame slaw. Japanese mayonnaise and Tonkatsu sauce are available at good Asian. For this recipe, you'll want to grind part of the salmon in a food processor: It'll bind the rest, which can be coarsely chopped to retain moisture. This Perfect Salmon Katsu Burger using 16 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Salmon Katsu Burger
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 60 grams of onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of burger bun.
- It’s of main.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillet.
- You need of deep frying.
- You need 1 of flour.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- It’s 1 of bread crumbs (panko).
The Best Salmon Burger Condiments Recipes on Yummly Salmon Burger Blta, Pesto Salmon Burger, Chickpea Salmon Burger. Последние твиты от Katsu Burger (@KatsuBurger). Japanese style DEEP FRIED BURGERS made from all-natural meats (or organic tofu) served on locally baked buns by cool burger lovin' folks. Chicken Katsu Sushi Burger – Japanese-style fried chicken cutlets, a cheat's tonkatsu sauce, soft fluffy omelette and seasoned Sushi Rice Buns!
Salmon Katsu Burger step by step
- bake the salmon fillet for approx. 30 mins at 375°F.
- Put the onions, parsley, mayo, lemon juice, boiled eggs, and black pepper in a food processor or blender, this will be used as a sauce for the burgers.
- remove all bones from salmon after baked.
- add egg white, corn starch, black pepper and salt and mix into the salmon.
- make a burger shaped out of the salmon.
- place the salmon burger shaped into the deep frying ingredients: flour, beaten eggs, panko.
- deep fry until golden brown, enjoy..
Order delivery from Katsu Burger in Seattle. Enjoy Japanese, Burgers in the comfort of your home. A salmon burger is a type of fishcake made mostly from salmon in the style of a hamburger. The salmon requires a binder to make it stick together and is easy to overcook which makes it too dry. Check out their menu for some delicious Burger.