Tuna and egg salad sandwich. This is just an old-fashioned tuna egg sandwich that is simple and quick to make! In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, eggs, celery and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
A Tuna Egg Salad is a combination of two everyday staples. Transforming them into a tasty, satisfying meal, perfect for a picnic or quick lunch. What I love about tuna salad with egg is that I almost always have all the ingredients on hand. You can cook Tuna and egg salad sandwich using 8 simple ingredients and 1 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna and egg salad sandwich
- You need 1 can of tuna in water drained.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg chopped.
- You need 1-3 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1 splash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped celery.
Here's your chance to get creative; try sprinkling in some. Egg, Turkey and Tuna Sandwich & Cheese Salad SandwichRecipesPlus. Tuna Salad With Eggs And Relish Recipes. Tuna Salad with egg: I love chopped hard-boiled egg added to tuna salad for a little extra protein on busy days.
Tuna and egg salad sandwich instructions
- Mix everything together and chill for a couple of hours. Serve on crackers or bread and top with lettuce and tomato if desired.
Tuna salad wrap: Tuna salad is naturally low in carbs and is modern diet friendly, too. Wrap it up in some sturdy Romaine lettuce or kale leaves for a wrap that will keep your energy up. Tuna and egg salad is perfect for a light lunch, dinner or even a snack! The combination of tuna salad and egg salad is inspired by a frequent sandwich made by my mother, and this recipe is spruced up with a spicy idea from a previous SWAT ingredient. With the addition of some good bread and an herb salad mix (or watercress, if you can find it).