Mussel Bee Hoon Soup.
This Delicious Mussel Bee Hoon Soup using 7 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mussel Bee Hoon Soup
- Prepare of Mussels (1 packet) (has 20+ mussels in the packet).
- You need of Shallots.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of White wine.
- You need of Celery.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Bee Hoon (I use 1/4 packet).
Mussel Bee Hoon Soup step by step
- Soak the bee hoon.
- Chop garlic, shallots, celery to fine pieces..
- In a stockpot or any pot you fancy, melt butter..
- Put in chopped garlic and shallots and fry till fragrant..
- Next, add in the celery. Fry for a while..
- Add in chicken stock. Let it boil..
- In the mean time, in another pot, I cook the bee Hoon in boiling water. Then remove, drained the bee Hoon. Soak it in cool water..
- When your broth starts to boil, add in the mussels. Add in the white wine. Cover lid to cook till the mussels open up..
- Once mussels are ready, add in the bee Hoon..