Spinach penne with panfried scallop. Scallops are simple to prepare, and with a screaming hot skillet, you get a gorgeous crust without having to bread the shellfish. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired. Reviews for: Photos of Pan Fried Spinach.
Learn how to make Seared Scallops with a perfectly golden brown crust, just like at the restaurants! They're incredibly simple to make at home and much cheaper than dining out. Pat scallops dry with paper towels. You can have Spinach penne with panfried scallop using 7 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach penne with panfried scallop
- You need of Spinach.
- You need of Penne.
- It’s of Scallop.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Sprinkle salt and freshly ground pepper over scallops. Drizzle sauce over scallops; serve with spinach. Serve on a bed of angel hair. Combine flour and cajun seasoning; add scallops and toss to coat.
Spinach penne with panfried scallop instructions
- Wash and blanch the spinach with a teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and some oil.
- Blend the spinach in a blender with a garlic until smooth, like a purée.
- Boil the penne in water with salt and oil until al dente.
- Dry the scallops. Panfry the scallops in a hot pan (or any desirable seafood or meat) with salt and pepper.
- Sauté the cooked penne with the spinach purée, season with salt and pepper, top with the grilled scallops and sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese, enjoy😋.
Add spinach to liquid in skillet. Dry scallops will look ivory or pinkish; wet scallops are bright white. Stir in the Parmigiano and season to taste with salt. Serve immediately, sprinkling each portion with a little. Cook the penne for half the package directions' recommended time.