Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla.
This Delicious Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla using 6 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled shrimp.
- You need 1 slice of Provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Bacon bits.
- It’s 2 of Flour tortillas.
Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla instructions
- NOTE- I heat my quesadilla on a panini maker. The decorative "white sauce" is Caesar dressing. This is pictured with a side of tortilla chips and organic cilantro salsa..
- Single layer of shrimp on bottom tortilla..
- Zig zag drizzle of Alfredo sauce for the second layer..
- Distribute minced garlic evenly to add a third layer..
- Put one slice of provolone cheese to add the fourth layer..
- Cover with top tortilla..
- Spray with cooking spray before heating..
- Heat until cheese melts and the tortillas are crisp..
- Let it cool down. Eat and enjoy :).