Oyster Mushrooms Satay. Try this oyster mushroom satay, taste as good as chicken satay and much more healthier. Oyster mushrooms provide dietary fiber, beta-glucan, and other ingredients that may boost health. They have a delicate taste and can be used to add flavor to a wide.
When the mushrooms are cooked this well, it's best to stay out of the way and let them shine. Oyster mushrooms contain ergothioneine, a unique antioxidant exclusively produced Oyster mushrooms are also high in nutrients. According to a study published in "Food. You can have Oyster Mushrooms Satay using 17 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oyster Mushrooms Satay
- Prepare 150 g of oyster mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of skewers.
- It’s of Fried shallots for garnish.
- It’s of Blended spices.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- You need 1 of candlenut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 of chili (I use bird's eye chili).
- You need 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
Check out my way (lazy) of growing mushrooms. I'll provide updates in a couple of weeks on what the growth looks like. Please see below on a spawn that you. Oyster mushroom is an edible mushroom which was originated from Germany during the World War I.
Oyster Mushrooms Satay instructions
- Prepare all of ingredients. Boil mushroom for 5 minutes, strain and remove the water from mushrooms. Blend all spice ingredients and give small amount of water..
- Tear the mushroom to some parts, set aside. Saute blended spices for 3 minutes with low heat. Add margarine until it melt..
- Add sweet soy sauce. Mix and saute it again for another 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into mushrooms and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Take skewers and arrange the mushrooms. Do it until no mushrooms left.
- Melt margarine in the grill pan. Grill satay until it becomes brown on every sides. For sauce, thinly slice shallot and chili. Add sweet soy sauce and lime juice, mix it well.
- Sprinkle some fried shallots on satay. Oyster Mushrooms Satay is ready to serve ✨.
The caps are broad and fan-like, ranging. Oyster mushrooms get their name from their gray and brown oyster-like caps. They are also sometimes called oyster caps, tree mushrooms. Smaller croquette, smaller oyster mushrooms, smaller oyster. The seared oyster mushrooms serve as a bed for the oyster shell that holds everything else; without a bed.