Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce. This salmon dish is easy to make and very versatile that can be eaten with pasta, rice or vegetables. The secret of this dish is the flavorful sauce! My Pan Fried Salmon is flaked into tender pieces and served with spaghetti and zoodles/courgetti in a light lemon cream sauce.
For the sauce, place the shallot in a pan along with the stock and the vermouth. Bring to the boil and reduce by half. Add the cream and season with salt and black pepper and lemon juice. You can cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce using 11 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce
- You need 3-4 pieces of Salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 piece of lemon, for marinade.
- Prepare 1 piece of lemon, sliced for cream sauce.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need Half of or 1 piece onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of Nestle cream or heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
At the last minute, throw in the torn sorrel. For the fish, in a non-stick pan, heat the clarified butter and the oil. Looking for more pan seared salmon recipes? Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes!
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce instructions
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and squeeze lemon. Set aside for a while..
- Fry the salmon in any cooking oil that you desire. I used olive oil for mine..
- Once cooked, set them aside. Remove excess oil and use the same pan to make the sauce..
- Put butter on the pan, mix it with remaining olive oil. Saute onion and garlic..
- Add dry white wine. Lower the heat and add the cream. Mix well. In case sauce gets thick, just add a bit if water..
- Add the parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the spinach and simmer for a while..
- Put back the fried salmon fillet..
- Lastly, put the lemon slices on top and side..
- It is best to squeeze the lemon on the fish before eating. Delicious!.
I have to tell you that this Lemon Cream Sauce Salmon is one recipe that we go back to again and again. To serve: layer salmon strips on a plate and pour over. For the tarragon sauce, place the cream and fish stock into a pan and bring to a gentle simmer. Pan-sear salmon in a creamy ghee sauce for a dish that's crispy on the outside and oh-so tender on the inside. In the mood for pan-seared salmon?