Salmon cakes. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon – YUMM!! It's mostly salmon which makes every bite such a treat! These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are.
Scrumptious Salmon Cakes Haiku: "Close as I could get, had to make some little swaps, still they were quite good." We can't get enough of these flavorful patties! They're the perfect way to upgrade a simple can of salmon. Read on for more helpful tips to make your salmon patties the best they can be. You can cook Salmon cakes using 6 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Salmon cakes
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of cooked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini, grated.
- You need 1 of egg, optional.
- You need of Dill or parsley or both.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
These salmon cakes are light, healthy and a perfect holiday appetizer! Classic Salmon Cakes are so tasty, they don't even need a sauce. How to make salmon patties with cooked salmon, bread, green onion, dill, bell pepper, egg, lemon, and paprika. These easy salmon cakes make a perfect midweek meal.
Salmon cakes instructions
- Squeeze all the water out of the grated zucchini..
- Mash potatoes separately..
- Add all the ingredients together and mix. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter and pan fry on medium heat, flipping once or twice..
Canned salmon cakes are tasty and filling and incredibly easy to make. As long as you have I make these crispy salmon cakes about once a week. They are very easy to make, they taste great, and. We ate these cakes fast as Mama could fry them—she couldn't get them off the griddle fast enough." Salmon Cakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Place the salmon on a sheet pan, skin side down.