Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup.
You can have Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup using 10 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup
- It’s 300 Gr of Fresh Sweetcorn – removed from Cob – if you have to can use Tinned.
- It’s 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 of Spring Onions – really finely chopped.
- It’s 2.5 cm of fresh Ginger – chopped into Matchsticks.
- It’s 250 Gr of Crab meat – as lumpy and whole as possible.
- You need 1 Ltr of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Corn Flour (mix with 4 tbsp of the chicken stock to form a paste).
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- It’s 1 Tbls of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Red Chilli very finely chopped.
Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup step by step
- Put 220 Gr of the sweetcorn into a food processor and blend to a smooth purée..
- Put the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the spring onion and ginger and fry for 3-4 minutes, until the onion is softened, Do NOT Brown.
- Add the crabmeat, sweetcorn purée and the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Add the remaining whole sweetcorn and the cornflour paste and cook and Stir until thickened..
- Pass the beaten egg through a fine sieve held over the soup to create strings of egg in the soup. They should make strands..
- Put into 4 bowls and add a few more Spring onions, Sesame seeds and the Chilli to garnish.