Stuffed peppers with tuna salad. A mash-up of tuna salad and cooked rice fills bell pepper halves topped with bread crumbs in this spin on stuffed peppers. Reviews for: Photos of Stuffed Peppers with Tuna. Tuna-stuffed bell peppers make a delicious lunch or healthy side for family dinners.
These tuna stuffed bell peppers have a Greek spin with Kalamata olives, tomatoes and cottage cheese. They're healthy, delicious and a great weeknight meal option. Last night was one of the first Saturday nights in a while that I've had the opportunity to hang out at home, relax, make dinner and. This Perfect Stuffed peppers with tuna salad using 11 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Stuffed peppers with tuna salad
- It’s 4 of round peppers, different colours.
- You need 160 grams of tuna can.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes, in cubes.
- Prepare 8 of black olives, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pickles.
- You need 2 tbsp of capers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 6 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
In our Tuna Stuffed Peppers, we swap out the ground beef for Chunk Light Tuna with plenty of added herbs. Add oregano, parsley, salt and pepper, tuna and rice. Transform roasted peppers with a tangy vinaigrette, and then pair them with lentils, canned tuna, and fresh tomatoes for a tasty lunch. Learn how to make Greek tuna salad with roasted peppers & dill & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Stuffed peppers with tuna salad instructions
- Wash and dry the peppers..
- Cut horizontally a piece from top and empty with a teaspoon, careful not to break their shape..
- In a bowl softly mix all ingredients, using the sauce you like: olive oil, pesto or mayonnaise..
- Stuff peppers and put in the fridge, covered with plastic film until serving..
Taking a hint from the Mediterranean, this delicious tuna salad combines the fresh flavors of lemon, roasted peppers, shallot, celery and dill to create a vibrant dish. Chicken Salad-Stuffed Peppers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I also make this with tuna instead of chicken. This has become one of our regular dinner choices. In a large mixing bowl combine the grated vegetables with tuna, capers, and olives.