Tuna Mousse with Avocados.
This Delicious Tuna Mousse with Avocados using 8 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna Mousse with Avocados
- It’s 1 Tin of Tuna in Spring Water (Chunks best).
- It’s 1 of Large Tbls Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 of Anchovy Fittles.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Capers.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Lemon or Lime Juice.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Avocados.
- Prepare of Paprika to Garnish.
Tuna Mousse with Avocados instructions
- Put everything into a blender or food processor with Blade – pulse until smooth but no puree – little texture is good..
- Pour into a bowl and put in the Fridge for 55 min or over night. it will thicken..
- Serve over half an avocado with some salad and hot buttered Toast. Sprinkle with a little paprika to garnish..