Fish Tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. People can be intimidated by cooking fish for tacos, but don't be! After marinating, the fish just needs to cook in a glug of olive oil for a few minutes.
Easy Fish Tacos are quick & healthy with a homemade spice mix and your favorite toppings! A bad fish taco is worse than a bad chicken taco. And while most people would be turned off after multiple dismal experiences, I persevered, believing there to be better. You can cook Fish Tacos using 19 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- It’s 2 lb of tilapia.
- It’s of Fish Marinade.
- You need 2 of limes (1 sliced, 1 juiced).
- It’s 1 of jalapeño diced & seeded.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- You need 6 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of chili blend.
- You need 1 tsp of dried herb blend.
- You need 1 tsp of adobo powder or sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Additives.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
Fish tacos, that great meal of the Baja Peninsula, and a taste of summer. They are simple to make, no more complicated in fact than a hamburger or a mess of pancakes, and they are considerably more. This Baja Fish Taco Recipe is super easy to make, healthy, and full of flavor. Your family will love this Mexican favorite!
Fish Tacos step by step
- Mix the marinade together then pour over the fish in the baking dish you intend to use, making sure that it gets on all of the fish & on both sides. Then let it sit in the fridge for 1-5 hours..
- After slicing the onion, place in a bowl & add the red wine vinegar so all the onion is submerged. Keep it soaking for at least an hour, more if you want..
- After the fish has marinated to your liking place it in the oven at 385 for 20-23 minutes. Flake the fish into a serving bowl with the leftover marinade in the baking dish..
- Spread the sour cream on your tortilla, add the flaked fish then add the soaked red onion, cilantro, & shredded cheese. You can also add your favorite salsa if you want as well..
To assemble the tacos, add a bit of the cabbage slaw to a warmed tortilla. Top with a piece of fried fish, avocado crema, and sliced radish. The fish for these tacos is incredibly simple to prepare. It's dredged in flour and pan-fried for a few If you, too, have never made fish tacos at home because you thought they'd be tricky to pull off, wait. These Fish Tacos are so good that you'll likely even find seafood haters loving them!