Cajun Seafood Pasta.
This Perfect Cajun Seafood Pasta using 14 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun Seafood Pasta
- It’s 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of scallops.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of dry fettucine pasta.
Cajun Seafood Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente..
- Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add herbs, salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened..
- Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well..
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles..