Princess' Chinese Fried Rice. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets, just before dessert. Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage.
Home-style fried rice can be as humble as basic egg fried rice or as luxury as this Yangzhou fried rice, a star throughout the country. Honestly, Chinese people have a clinging attitude about their food, especially the food from the hometowns. Basically rice is almost all-purpose for vegetables and. You can have Princess' Chinese Fried Rice using 11 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Princess' Chinese Fried Rice
- You need 2 cup of of white grain rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked small shrimp, shelled.
- You need 1 cup of cooked spam, cuts may vary to your preference.
- You need 2 medium of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion or.
- You need 2 medium of size red onions.
- Prepare 5 clove of of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 small of sachet of Maggi's Magic Sarap or you may substitute salt..
This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. I want to dedicate this dish to Bergy, whose recipe "AM Make sure you season your rice with salt before it cooks. Add some butter to the cooking water, as well. Other seasonings should be added before you.
Princess' Chinese Fried Rice step by step
- Cook white rice and set aside..
- In a large cooking pan, heat oil and simmer half of the minced garlic but do not burn.Add half of the sliced onions then pour diced carrots, green peas and whole kernel corn..
- When carrots, green peas and corn are tender remove from the pan. Use the remaining oil to simmer the remaining minced garlic and onions. Add the cooked white rice and mix well..
- Season with Magic Sarap or a dash of salt and a bit of ground black pepper if desired..
- Pour the mixed vegetables, shrimp and spam on the rice. Mix well and serve in a large rice bowl or plate..
This fried rice recipe is adapted from the fried rice served in our restaurant. In my opinion, it is hard to define the best fried rice because every palate is unique. However, since this method is easy to replicate and required just a few ingredients, we hope it is useful for anyone who intends to replicate it. Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. So easy, and much better than takeout.