~Jack Daniels BBQ Rib Eye with Chipotle Cream Sauce~.
You can have ~Jack Daniels BBQ Rib Eye with Chipotle Cream Sauce~ using 26 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ~Jack Daniels BBQ Rib Eye with Chipotle Cream Sauce~
- It’s of rib eye.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Rib Eye of choice.
- Prepare of chipotle cream sauce.
- You need 2 of whole chipotle peppers and 2tbsn adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of shoe string onions.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of sesson salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying.
- You need 1 of sliced onion however thick or thin you choose.
- Prepare of jack sauce.
- Prepare 1 of jack daniel bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of jack Daniels.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of A-1 steak sauce.
- You need 1/2 slice of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
~Jack Daniels BBQ Rib Eye with Chipotle Cream Sauce~ step by step
- slice and soak onion strings for atleast 1hr in buttermilk. once soaked strain n add to seasoned flour fry on hot heat drain excess oil by placing on paper towel.
- start be heating a skillet to hot.Brush your steak with olive oil both sides & season both sides. cook 4-8 minutes each side depending on how u like your steak cooked. set in aluminum foil when done let sit so your steak stays juicy..
- make your chipotle cream just blend all ingredients together in blender set aside.
- add jack sauce items together in a small pot. I like to cook down till it comes to a boil & turn off..
- now just add steak to plate topping with jack sauce on and around plate, chipotle topping jack sauce & add onion strings garnish cut scallions.