My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy.
Spread evenly across the bottom of the pot and cook until the bottoms pink and Stir frequently to ensure the garlic does not burn. The fragrant garlic pairs with lemon, rosemary, and just a hint of cayenne pepper for a little kick. Go ahead and whip up this roasted garlic and herb aioli Combine mayonnaise, lemon, salt and pepper, parsley, and rosemary in the bowl with roasted garlic. This Tasty My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli using 14 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli
- It’s 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- It’s 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- It’s 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- It’s 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁.
- It’s 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 cups of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- Prepare 2 of likes sliced.
- You need 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- You need 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
Chicken, pork, beef, calamari, scallops, or tofu can easily be substituted for shrimp. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Garlic and Pepper Shrimp. Make aioli: Pulse garlic in the bowl of a food processor until it is finely chopped. Add egg yolks and mustard, and season with salt; process until mixture is blended.
My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli instructions
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..
Salt-and-Pepper Shrimp with Aioli. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These garlic shrimp tacos are a mashup of flavors which work really well together. Garlicky shrimp served on a bed of tangy vinegar slaw Great Tacos Deserve a Great Salsa. A nice sharp tomato and arból chile pepper salsa counterbalances the rich shrimp. The Best Garlic Sauce Tostones Recipes on Yummly