AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk). Ginataang Tulingan is a Filipino dish wherein fish is cooked in coconut milk along with eggplant and other ingredients. The fish used in this recipe is locally referred to as tulingan. It is also known as bullet tuna or bonito.
This can be prepared using different kinds of fish boiled in a heavy coconut cream seasoned with fish sauce, ginger, onion and. Coconut milk or "Gata" is one of the many popular ingredients used in the Philippines. Any cooking that has coconut milk in it can be called "Ginataan", whether it's a dish like Ginataang Tambakol and Ginataang Ampalaya or desserts like Ginataang Bilo-bilo and Ginataang Halo-halo. You can cook AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) using 10 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk)
- Prepare 1 kg of fish (tuna yellow fish).
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 5 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ginger, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of pcs. birds eye chili (optional).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 medium of eggplant, sliced in cubes.
Since coconut t Clean fish by removing its gills and guts then slice to serving pieces. Cook the fish by steaming them with vinegar (paksiw). Ginataang Yellow Fin Tuna is another version of fish cooked in coconut cream. I place the tuna in a large pan and combine the other ingredients.
AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) step by step
- Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pot..
- Saute the garlic, onion, and ginger. Combine the eggplants..
- Add the fish sauce, ground black pepper, and chili. Stir..
- Pour-in the coconut milk. Let it boil..
- Let the coconut milk reduce to half..
- Put-in the fish. Stir and then cook for 8-10 minutes or until.the fish becomes tender..
- Serve with steamed rice. Serves 4. Share and enjoy!.
This recipe is very tasty, healthy and easy to cook. I hope you'll enjoy this recipe, like and. Wash the fish with clean running water, rub with salt. Fry the fish until golden brown, remove and set aside. Saute Ginger, garlic and onion with some hot oil.