Spanish Seafood Salad. For this seafood salad, a little goes a long way. Something as exotic as seafood salad? The thought of eating fresh seafood was very foreign to him.
Pour over the salad and toss to combine. This Spanish Seafood Salad will keep your Big Game menu exciting! Loaded with shrimp, crab, octopus, fresh veggies & olives – it has fresh, bold flavor & just the right amount of heat. You can cook Spanish Seafood Salad using 10 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Spanish Seafood Salad
- You need 24 oz of artificial crab / lobster meat.
- You need 24 oz of cooked shrimp.
- It’s 4 can of goya octopus in garlic sauce – save liquid.
- Prepare 1 jar of of goya green olives stuffed w/ pimientos – 6 oz..
- You need 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 small of spanish onion.
- It’s 1 large of crisp green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of adobo- goya all- purpose seasoning.
- It’s 1 of shake garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
See more ideas about Spain food, Seafood, Gourmet. Find Traditional Spanish Seafood Paella Pan Rice stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors. Many translated example sentences containing "seafood salad" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. The long coastline of Spain, combined with the two archipelagos, the Balearics and the Canaries, ensures that fresh fish and shellfish are ubiquitous elements of the.
Spanish Seafood Salad step by step
- In a large bowl – chop half of "crab" meat, by hand flake the other half..
- Add in 1 1/2 – 2 lbs. cooked, cleaned shrimp..
- Pour all oil/ sauce from octopus into bowl. Add octopus- chopping larger pieces before adding. Mix well..
- Sprinkle adobo & garlic powder. Mix well..
- Cut olives in half & add..
- Add chopped tomatoes & green pepper..
- Add finely diced onion..
- Add olive oil & mix well..
- Cover & let salad sit for a few hours in fridge to blend..
- We eat this served as a salad/ appetizer or as a meal over white rice. Enjoy…psychobetty…xoxo..
Spanish Creamy Seafood Salad: Ensaladilla de Marisco. Fancy enough for your holiday dinner, yet simple enough for your neighborhood potluck, this Spanish creamy seafood salad is sure to please. This refreshing salad is always well received, especially in summer. Drain and add to the seafood with the capers, olives, spring onion and diced green Pour over the seafood and gently toss to coat the seafood. A crusty saffron flavored rice and veggie layer topped with shrimp, mussels, and squid.