Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce.
You can have Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce using 12 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 medium of Shallots, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Vodka.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 2 cup of Tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 packages of Cooked mixed seafood, thawed and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, to taste.
- It’s 1 of Pepper, to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh basil, chopped.
Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce instructions
- On medium heat, heat oil. Saute garlic and shallots..
- Add vodka, let reduce to half. Add tomatoes, sugar and chicken stock. Bring to boil, add seafood then simmer..
- Add cream, simmer for 1 minute, remove from heat. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste..