Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles).
You can have Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles) using 15 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles)
- You need 1 pack of fresh egg noodles.
- You need 1 of chicken bullion or 2 cups chicken stock.
- You need 1 of beef bullion or 2 cups beef stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic crushed and minced.
- You need 1 of small shallots or red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of kilo beef (tenderloin or other tender parts).
- It’s of small lettuce or pechay chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liters of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt (beef rub).
- You need 1 tbsp of ground pepper (beef rub).
- Prepare of few onion leaves for garnishing (optional).
Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles) instructions
- (Prepare the beef before hand,overnight or a few hours before you serve the noodles.) Rub the beef with salt and pepper then boil until tender about an or or so, let cool and set aside in fridge if being use a day before..
- In a casserole sautée garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add in beef and chicken bullion, (or stocks) stir constantly until dissolved..
- Add the water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper and fish sauce and bring to a boil..
- Boil separately the chopped lettuce or pechay to desired crispness then set aside..
- Prepare the fresh noodles by boiling it in hot water until loosened. Drain then add serving amount to a clean bowl..
- Add the sliced beef and lettuce or pechay to the noodle bowls..
- Add the soup mixture then garnish with onion leaves. Serve while hot..