Chicken and pork adobo. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Almost all meat, seafood, and vegetables can be cooked using the inadobo method.
Adobo is the signature dish of the Philippines. How to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, heat oil. This Appetizing Chicken and pork adobo using 11 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chicken and pork adobo
- It’s 1/2 of chicken adobo cut.
- You need 1/2 of pork.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- You need leaves of Bay.
- It’s of Whole pepper corn.
Add and brown chicken and pork pieces in batches. Return all the meat, including any juices, back into the pot. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Cover and lock lid, lowering heat.
Chicken and pork adobo step by step
- Saute chopped onions and garlic for 1 min. Set aside..
- Saute another chopped onion and garlic for 1 min. After, put chicken and pork. Cook for 5 mins until light brown..
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, bay leaves and whole pepper corn to the pan. Cook for 10 mins..
- Add sugar and vinegar. Cook until liquid is absorbed..
- Set in serving plate and garnish the sauteed garlic and onion..
About My Recipe for Filipino Chicken and Pork Adobo. When I got home on Friday, I was exhausted. And eager for a home cooked meal. Adobo is typically one of the first dishes you taste when you're first introduced to Filipino food, and for good reason – it's the national dish, and it is simply delicious. Let your guests know that there are.