Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤. In a large sauté pan, heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, paprika, cayenne, thyme, and salt. Wine note: Linguine with Spicy Shrimp combines peppery heat with a creamy sauce, making a fuller-bodied white a good partner.
Melt butter in a skillet, then add in the Gourmet Garden Garlic Paste and saute for a couple of minutes. Spicy Shrimp Pasta in Garlic Tomato Cream Sauce – shrimp seared on stove top with crushed red pepper, paprika, and salt, then smothered in a spicy cream sauce made with chopped onions, minced garlic, crushed tomatoes and cream. Delicious, creamy shrimp pasta recipe with lots of bold flavors! You can have Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 using 10 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤
- You need 1 box of linguine (16 ounce).
- You need 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes (untrained).
- It’s 1 of small can diced green chilis.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- It’s 2 Bags of Shrimp (Raw, peeled and deveined), rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Adobo.
- It’s of Few spoons Ricotta cheese (I added about 5 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
Easy Shrimp Alfredo with Linguine & Asparagus Say goodbye to the idea of a traditional fettuccine alfredo and hello to its spicy shrimp alfredo cousin. Starring shrimp, asparagus, linguine pasta, and alfredo sauce; this creamy shrimp pasta is an explosion of flavor across your palate that you and your family will treasure. Cajun Shrimp Pasta with a spicy and rich cream sauce. This is a quick and easy dinner recipe with just the right amount of kick!
Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 instructions
- In a large pot heat up your Rotel diced tomatoes and can of green chilis with your tablespoon of margarine……
- Mix well then add your 2 bags of raw shrimp 🍤…..Cook until shrimp are almost nice and pink….Remove from heat…..
- Next add the condensed tomato soup, black pepper and adobo….. Stir well……
- Bring some water to a boil for your linguine in a different pot and add a little bit of salt to boiling water, then boil linguine until al dente, drain well……
- Mix drained linguine with ricotta cheese then add that to your shrimp and tomato sauce in pot……
- Mix all well….Sprinkle parsley on top…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You may want to add some Parmesan cheese on top if you like !! 😋.
Tender whole shrimp smothered in a quick and easy spicy cream sauce with just the right amount of perfectly cooked pasta. Then add cream, chili powder, cayenne pepper, pepper flakes and salt. Bring to a boil, and then put heat to medium high. Combine milk and flour and mix well until there are no lumps. Shrimp get coated in the very best creamy parmesan garlic sauce and is wonderful tossed with fresh pasta.