Corned Tuna Sisig. Corned Tuna Sisig Maureen Hyacinth Rodriguez Rizal. Add oil in the pan and sauté the garlic until brown and crisp.. A healthier take on Sisig using San Marino Corned Tuna!
Ingredients Egg Oil Garlic Onion Sili Mayonnaise Corned tuna Salt and pepper to taste Check video for the procedure. Recipe: San Marino's Corned Tuna Sisig San Marino Corned Tuna Sisig: I love Sisig and have tried a lot of local versions around. I personally like pork sisig and would usually eat with hot steamed rice than a pulutan companion for beer. You can cook Corned Tuna Sisig using 11 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Corned Tuna Sisig
- You need 1 can of San Marino corned tuna.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 pc of Onion.
- It’s 2-3 pcs of Finger chillies.
- Prepare 1 pc of Egg.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Oyster sauce.
- You need 3-5 tsp. of Mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tsp. of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need to taste of Some salt.
- It’s 4 pcs of calamansi.
When dad asked me to cook a can of San Marnino, the idea of cooking a tuna sisig popped out, so I immediately. Share ko lang po mga Idol yung isa sa mga niluto at inulam namin during #QuarantineDays Mura na! Masarap pa! sana magustuhan nyo po! Easy to cook but so yummy! 😋😋 PEPPER STEAK
Corned Tuna Sisig step by step
- Add oil in the pan and sauté the garlic until brown and crisp. Get some browned garlic for garnishing..
- Put in San Marino Corned tuna and gradually add the water turning the heat high..
- Add the oyster sauce,mix well and then add the egg. Make sure to beat it. Just continue mixing it and add the mayonnaise. Lower the heat..
- For finale add all the garnishing, onion, garlic and chillies! Sprinkle some salt and pepper (optional). Squeeze the calamansi and voila ready to serve!.
However, this does not mean that canned tuna is not good enough. I think that this sisig version is really good too. In addition, it is quick and easy to make. I remember making this mostly during my college years. A sisig recipe style that every Filipino love..