Seafood Paella. Read the Seafood Paella recipe, the iconic Spanish dish. This seafood paella recipe requires organization and slicing and dicing in advance. But once the paella gets going, the process is pretty seamless—and the rewards are huge.
Bring the taste of traditional Spanish roots and coastal flavours to your mid-week meals with a classic seafood paella. See how to make seafood paella, the traditional Spanish rice dish that's loaded with fresh seafood, including shrimp, clams, and calamari. In the video, you'll discover techniques for building flavor in. You can cook Seafood Paella using 11 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 of Diced Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 of Diced Green and Red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped or Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Saffron.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Mixed Seafood mix.
- You need 1 cup of Yellow rice or parboiled rice.
- It’s 1 packages of Pre-cooked clams.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron. This delicious seafood paella was prepared by my wife, Dey. Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine.
Seafood Paella instructions
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large pan on stovetop. Add onions, garlic, peppers and saute mixture for about 2 minutes or until golden..
- Add the rice, chicken stock, and saffron to the mixture and bring to a boil..
- Finally add the Seafood mixture bag or package, add the salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat, let simmer for 25-35 minutes or until rice is soft..
- Enjoy!! **This recipe was found online, I just tweaked it using a bag of seafood mix and a bag of pre cooked clams, did not use chicken or sausage like original recipe.Also i did use yellow rice which came seasoned with spanish condiments ( if you are using regular rice cooking might take longer and might require a slight bit more chicken stock so rice softens up)**.
For this reason, it may be seen internationally as Spain's national dish. Seafood fans will love this celebration of the sea's bounty – with delicious monkfish, squid, clams and mussels. When preparing paella, use only the best ingredients, from the rice down to the premium real saffron. Looking for a traditional Spanish recipe? Without doubt, the best-known is going to be the prodigious paella. that tasty, adaptable, gregarious dish famed throughout Spain.