Healthy Gyuudon (Beef & Rice Bowl) with Shirataki Noodles. Let's make the healthy, low-fat and delicious Gyudon! Gyudon (牛丼) or Beef Bowl is a popular quick meal in Japan. It consists of a bowl of steamed rice topped with thinly sliced beef and.
Topped with an egg, Gyudon is the best! Boil Dashi in a pot and add sliced onion. Gyūdon (牛丼), literally "beef bowl", is a Japanese dish consisting of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onion simmered in a mildly sweet sauce flavored with dashi (fish and seaweed stock). You can have Healthy Gyuudon (Beef & Rice Bowl) with Shirataki Noodles using 9 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Healthy Gyuudon (Beef & Rice Bowl) with Shirataki Noodles
- Prepare 300 grams of Beef.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 bag of Shirataki noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- You need 200 ml of ★ Japanese dashi stock.
- Prepare 700 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Red pickled ginger.
Gyudon Japanese Beef Bowl. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gyudon, Japanese beef bowl is delicious, and protein-packed Japanese fast food. You can make it authentically at home with step by step photos & a video. If ramen is like the hamburger of Japan, gyudon—steamed rice topped with beef and onions simmered in sake and soy sauce—is its hot dog: a quick, easy meal that's equally at home at the food court or.
Healthy Gyuudon (Beef & Rice Bowl) with Shirataki Noodles instructions
- Blanch the shirataki noodles and cut them into pieces. Cut the onion into 1 cm pieces..
- Add the dashi stock to a pot. Bring to a boil and add the beef, onions, and shirataki. Add the ★ ingredients. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. It's done..
- Fill a bowl with rice. Top with the gyuudon ingredients and garnish with red pickled ginger or a poached egg..
- To make the dashi stock, please see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143313-basic-dashi-stock-for-the-first-pressing.
Korean Soybean Sprouts Rice Recipe & Video. Humble, easy yet super scrumptious Japanese Beef Rice Bowl, Gyudon! The thin tender beef is cooked in gingery sweet soy. I make gyudon with thinly sliced rib eye, but you can use other cuts of beef (tenderloin, etc). Our Asian market has presliced beef that we purchase which makes the recipe extremely quick.