Easy Takana Fried Rice. Easy Chahan Recipe (Japanese-style Pork and Egg Fried Rice) You can add any vegetable or protein so it's the perfect way to enjoy your leftovers! Of course any good fried rice starts with day old (cold) rice, a bit of oil and some aromatics like garlic and ginger.
Takana-zuke is available at most supermarkets across Japan. Keyword: Easy fried rice recipe, Recipe for Thai Fried Rice. Tag @theforkedspoon with hashtag #theforkedspoon and please leave your star rating in the comment section below. You can have Easy Takana Fried Rice using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Takana Fried Rice
- Prepare 4 of heaping bowlfuls Cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 120 grams of Pickled takana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shiro-dashi.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Learn how to make Easy fried rice & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Basic, easy and fast, this stir-fry is a tasty way to use up leftover rice. How to make chicken fried rice and pork fried rice. "Thinly sliced chicken and pork are key because larger chunks can become chewy," said Sexton. I never could make fried rice, it always turned out sticky and nasty.
Easy Takana Fried Rice step by step
- Add vegetable oil to a heated frying pan. Pour in the beaten egg. Add the rice on top of the egg and stir quickly..
- Once the egg hardens and the rice becomes crumbly, add the pickled takana and cook for a little bit..
- Once everything has been combined, pour in the shiro-dashi. Stir and continue cooking..
- Lastly, pour in the sesame oil and stir around and around for 30 seconds as it cooks. Then it's done If you think the flavoring is too subtle, adjust it with salt and pepper..
Until one night when I couldn't sleep, I turned on the tv and watched this infomercial for cookware and they made fried rice. And what do you know, its a good recipe! Only thing good that ever came out of a infomercial, lol. Japanese fried rice Yakimeshi is so flavourful and delicious and super easy to make and it doesn't require any special ingredients! and a secret ingredient. My Mom often made this fried rice for lunch on Saturdays.